Posted 3 years ago
- A smart salesperson cum team leader Involves leading/training and development of team
- Organize sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- Responsible for acquiring a business and achieving sales targets
- Provide regular updates to the management on market feedback, competitive scenario, product feedback, and other relevant business issues.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with the client and achieve customer satisfaction
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan.
- Handling and taking Daily Sales Report(DSR)
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
- Capability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Must be adept in positioning, differentiating, and solution proposition
- Have the ability to manage both short and long sales cycles
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Sales Experience and at least 3 years as Sales Manager
- Handling a team 8 -10 direct sales executives
- Must have Excellent Communication, Presentation Negotiation Skills
- Positive Attitude, Leadership skills result-oriented
- Excellent service ethics and a high level of integrity
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Capable to handle the customer issues/ escalations effectively.